• Publicidad

Módulo BaboonHD::Session

Aquí encontrarás todo lo que sea específicamente acerca de módulos de Perl. Ya sea que estás compartiendo tu módulo, un manual o simplemente tienes una duda acerca de alguno.

Módulo BaboonHD::Session

Notapor kidd » 2006-03-30 15:34 @690

Hola:

Estaba limpiando mi computadora y viendo un directorio que tengo con viejos proyectos que ya nunca terminé, me encontré con un módulo que hice. Ya no recuerdo bien el momento en que decidí crearlo, pero lógicamene no sabía aún acerca de CGI::Session ni ningún otro módulo de ese tipo.

Me pareció curioso, y más porque le hice hasta su POD y todo.

POD de BaboonHD::Session

NAME

Session - Part of the BaboonHD Package

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAVEAT

This modules is used to create BaboonHD Sessions. You are able to save any kind of variable with this sessions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYNOPSIS

Código: Seleccionar todo
use BaboonHD::Session;   

my $sess = new BaboonHD::Session;   

my @params = ('Item1','Item2','Item3');

$sess->start('Params' => \@params);       

#SAVES SESSION
       $sess->save();       

#RETRIEVE ITEM FROM SESSION
       print $sess->param('0') . "\n";  #prints Item1       

#Deletes the session
       $sess->end();

DESCRIPTION

This module creates a Session based on the elements provided you can save the session and the program creates a new file with the session's state.

You can start new sessions based on old sessions, delete the sessions, or retrieve the current saved sessions ID's.

The Session's ID is selected by the exact time of the creation.

FUNCTIONS

$sess = new BaboonHD::Session

$sess = new BaboonHD::Session([SESSION_NUMBER])

$sess = new BaboonHD::Session([SESSION_NUMBER],[PATH])

new BaboonHD::Session starts a new session, which ID will be the exact time of the creation. If you provide a SESSION_NUMBER, then the module will attempt to load a previously saved session.

If you provide a PATH the session's file will be saved there. Otherwise default is './sessions'.

$sess->start('Params' => \@params)

$sess-start()> loads the current array in the Session so you can fetch any variable afterwards.

$sess->save()

$sess-save()> saves the Session into a file, so it can live even if you are using a CGI script.

$sess->load()

The $sess-load()> loads the Session with the SESSION_NUMBER ID provided when you created the object.

NOTE: You must save the session before you intend to load it. If you try to load an unsaved Session, you will get an error.

$sess->end()

Deletes the session and deletes any file saved with that session.

METHODS

$sess->session()

Returns the current Session ID in a string.

$sess->param([PARAM_NUM])

$sess-param()> returns an item from the Params array. You must tell which item you want.

$sess->params()

$sess-params()> returns the dereferences array so you can use it in a foreach method.

$sess->csessions()

$sess-csessions()> Returns an array of strings with the currently saved sessions.

LIMITATIONS

This module doesnt provide a smart Session destruction. So you must delete the Sessions manually, otherwise the sessions will last FOREVER.

Recuerdo que el módulo me sirvió para lo que necesitaba en ese momento. Es parte de una librería de utilidades que use para una aplicación tipo Helpdesk que se llamaba "Baboon HelpDesk", por eso el BaboonHD.

Es bastante rudimentario, y ahora que le veo me parece que no estaba demasiado pérdido en cuanto a que debería de hacer un módulo de sesiones :wink:

Aquí se los dejo como una curiosidad:

Descargar Archivo Session.pm
Uriel Lizama Perl programmer fundador de Perl en Español
Perl Programming Language
kidd
Creador de Perl en Español
Creador de Perl en Español

Publicidad

Volver a Módulos